Jackson Ebony Boards, beh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    Perfectly. I think my only complaint is the neck single. I'd prefer a hummer there.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate your response.
    I'm the opposite in that sense, I prefer single in the neck.
    So she plays smooth?
    Did you have to set it up or good to go pretty much out of the box/store?
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
      What kind of masking tape would be recommended for this? Blue painters tape or would any old masking tape do?
      Yeah painters tape would be fine; you just want to protect anywhere the finish is exposed and the dye may get to. But I would still wipe off any extra dye you may get on your axe.
      http://www.myspace.com/dannyjoecarterband
      http://www.youtube.com/user/dannyjoecarter

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
        So she plays smooth?
        Did you have to set it up or good to go pretty much out of the box/store?
        Can't really remember - it came with 9's. I played it with 9's for about as long as I could stand, then had to set 'er for 10's - so I had to tear 'er up anyway - obviously, with my setup, she plays as smooth as a Dave Murray neck-pickup lead.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Can't really remember - it came with 9's. I played it with 9's for about as long as I could stand, then had to set 'er for 10's - so I had to tear 'er up anyway - obviously, with my setup, she plays as smooth as a Dave Murray neck-pickup lead.
          Thanks for your response.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X