For Those Going To Summer NAMM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Going To Summer NAMM...

Any chance of posting pics of the new Jackson and Charvel gear ASAP on the JCF again, along with some commentary? You know, like those who went to last Winter NAMM were nice enough to do. Heck, at one point, I think Xeno was cool enough to scan last year's catalog and make it available for download. Any and all would be greatly appreciated. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] In advance: thanks, you guys rule!!!

P.S.- Please make sure to get Ed Roman photos, if anything "funny" happens. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: For Those Going To Summer NAMM...

Anyone know what days it's on? Last year it was my weekend to work, I'm hoping this year it's on my weekend off - won't have enough V-days to cover it otherwise.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think it runs weds. the 26th thru Sun July 30th..

Comment

Nope, its the other way around [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] , Sunday-Wednesday, just check a calender

Comment

From the NAMM web site:

Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.

Comment

I didnt know the date for sure, i just looked at my calender and saw that sunday was the 26th and wednesday was the 30th. *hides under a rock*

Comment

Man, fukk! I gotta work that weekend [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I was hoping to have some vacation time saved but all the crap with both my parents going in the hospital (Dad in Feb, Mom last week) plus some other crap has really screwed me up now.
              Ah well, maybe next fukkin year.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Hey, can you take sick days for a GAS attack? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It IS a disease, truly!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No sick days? Call in dead... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

So, who's all going? Roll call here or a new thread?

Comment

I am planning on going, provided my contact comes through with my pass.

I should be getting a digital camera in the next few weeks in anticipation of the trip, so if all goes well I should be able to post pics shortly after I return home. Hopefully the new 24 fret Rhoads will be there????

That's the best I can offer.

- E.

[ June 22, 2003, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: AlexL ]
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Man, I'm still pissed [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Most of you guys have seen the pics I post (the gooder ones, not the crappy ones [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) - the ones with "You Are There!" close-up-osity and detail that makes you sick, right?
                      DAMN I wanted to go to NAMM just for the chance to get "up close" to these things with my camera [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Maybe I coulda landed a job as catalog shooter [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Newc, are you implying that my photography skills are not at equal with yours??? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Hit me with your best shot(s) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                          X