No announcement yet.

Sam Ash no longer an AD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job bumping a thread that's been dead for two years.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneticWeapon View Post
      I saw an e-tailer with a b&m store liqidating all of their jackson inventory because fender raised the prices on them..... again.
      Ya gotta wonder about the mindset behind that. Are they trying to kill off a market or are they banking on the demographic being willing/able to shell out. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say FMIC views the dwindling demographic as aging former 80's shredders now in their 40's and 50's with more disposable income. So, jack prices up while downsizing production/availability and PRESTO! Instant higher demand.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
        Ya gotta wonder about the mindset behind that. Are they trying to kill off a market or are they banking on the demographic being willing/able to shell out. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say FMIC views the dwindling demographic as aging former 80's shredders now in their 40's and 50's with more disposable income. So, jack prices up while downsizing production/availability and PRESTO! Instant higher demand.

Probably more to do with the recession and higher prices on everything.
        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Working...
        X