Really drooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really drooling

I am hoping I can pull the trigger (Finally) and order a CS. I really want a King Rhoads or a King Double Rhoads (With the cut out) been drooling over something like that for a while.

*Crosses my fingers* Will find out on the 20th if I'll be able to finally afford one
    Last edited by eakinj; 02-10-2010, 10:09 AM.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

You can finally afford a CD? Get the A Matter of Life and Death if you haven't! It should only run you about $15-ish!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Good luck! I don't recall anyone ordering a Double Rhoads in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Good luck! I don't recall anyone ordering a Double Rhoads in a long time.
        RD Did, just got it recently too I believe

Comment

Hey! He edited it, and now it looks like I have no idea what I am talking about!
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
            Hey! He edited it, and now it looks like I have no idea what I am talking about!
            ssssshhhh you're never supposed to wake a sleep typing

Comment

I'm going with normal reversed sharkies, gold or red marble, and no binding on the body, reverse headstock. just a blackout in the bridge, non recessed golf OFR. and one volume where the three way toggle switch would traditionally be.

not sold on body wood yet, i'm thinking Poplar but maybe not. dunno yet.

man this tax return is going to go away fast

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                ssssshhhh you're never supposed to wake a sleep typing
                What the hell did you just say?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                  What the hell did you just say?
                  Exactly!

Comment

Exactly!
                    Oh! I get it. A joke within a joke. lol I was confused.

Comment

http://jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101163

I'm going with normal reversed sharkies, gold or red marble, and no binding on the body, reverse headstock. just a blackout in the bridge, non recessed golf OFR. and one volume where the three way toggle switch would traditionally be.

Mahogany all the way Bro... with a maple neck...SICC, my fav. combo
                      Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Good luck..I hope ya can get it.It was a dream come true being able to order one...The whole process was great...
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Omg, amazing. :|

Comment

Gold marbel with a tits graphic would be unique and classy.
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                              Gold marbel with a tits graphic would be unique and classy.
                              tits with a cock dragon between them would be the f-n bomb

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X