Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi all you Jackson/Charvel guys!

Originally posted by DJROBA:
    I'm sensing some disagreement. Dean and Cort are pretty comparable. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
      I'm sensing some disagreement. Dean and Cort are pretty comparable. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Folks, I think we have found the former Iraqi information minister. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And hello Tom. Jackson makes some awesome guitars.

Tim

Comment

Hey some one close to my age. Welcome 60's rocker this is a great site, a lot of info here and some times some great drama too!!!!
        Beats the H*** out of TV stick around you'll see

Retirement huh, I know the feeling. I'm trying to build my gear up so I'll be ready
        Keep on Rockin' [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, except for Sprinter36, who can go soak his head in a cesspool and breath deep! I wonder who he is on the Dean board?

I know Charvels are imports, as GF1 already told me. I checked out a Charvel Model 4 and a Jackson, unknown model, yesterday (been out of town working) and they seemed like fine axes, but both were bolt-on. Neck-thru is great! I'm not hung up on set necks and bolt-on neck joints that don't get in the way are OK, too. Fender neck joints suck IMHO.

I'm not here to diss Jackson or Charvel guitars, but to find out more about them and probably buy one.

If any of you think that Dean guitars suck, then you haven't played one lately! They just don't make what I'm looking for and J/C does!

Comment

I'll have a full hands on, in depth, full of pics, review of the new Dean neck-thru Superstrat soon [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X