Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen the Jackson Facebook page this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the Jackson Facebook page this morning?

It reads:
    "sticking with the theme: Peace Sells or Rust In Peace?"

I find that interesting, since the endorsee is long gone. Is there maybe something afoot? Or am I reading too much into that. Just seemed odd Jackson would reference Megadeth like that.......

Jackson Guitars. 435,019 likes · 3,757 talking about this. Welcome to the OFFICIAL Facebook Page for Jackson® Guitars!
    - Adam

I saw it, but... I don't really care whether Mustaine/Deth comes back or not. Maybe McD is just a fan? I dunno.

Comment

I'd like it, but only because I'd most likely be able to buy a production string-thru King V. Makes my heart flutter
      - Adam

Comment

Deth sells out, so far, so what?
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Bring back dave, those guitars would fly off the shelves

Comment

Maybe he's just asking if you'd rather see Peace Sells or RIP in concert. I pick RIP.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

It was a continuation of the Ellefson status update earlier this morning.

This is how rumors get started, btw.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

What I need to do is get off my ass and order a custom shop KV. I got a quote from a local shop here, and the cost is doable. Bit high, but doable. I always assumed he'd eventually come back to Jackson then I'd buy a production model, but man I gotta give that up haha.

I can get better finish options going custom anyway
                - Adam

Comment

holy shit. I didn't even put that together! I bet for sure he's back with jackson! if anyone knows when his contract with dean is up, that will be a dead give away!

Comment

Rust is pretty much the only MegaDave album I DONT like.

bring back Poland! lmfao

he's off doing his own shit now, and its really F'n cool
                    Out Of Ideas

Comment

I was playing a KV at Samash about a week ago in NYC #9 of 25 signed by Dave. It was the first USA jackson I ever played and IT PLAYED GREATTT. Now Ive been a SL2H owner for 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
                        holy shit. I didn't even put that together! I bet for sure he's back with jackson! if anyone knows when his contract with dean is up, that will be a dead give away!
                        He's not. He just resigned with Dean and they released a boatload of signature Mustaine guitars at NAMM.

Perhaps Ellefson is going to be playing Jackson's again with Megadeth. Though, I suspect he's quite happy with his gig at Peavey so I don't see that happening either.

Now, maybe Chris Broderick has decided to start playing real guitars?

Maybe Marty Friedman.... nah, no chance.

I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post

Maybe Marty Friedman.... nah, no chance.

I give up.
                          Yeah, I guess Marty is rocking PRS love these days, at least anything recent I've seen him in he's playing PRS, which I love my PRS's, but they are no Jackson!!!
                          Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            He just resigned with Dean
                            He resigned or re-SIGNed ? Hee hee, this is how rumors start!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              He resigned or re-SIGNed ? Hee hee, this is how rumors start!
                              Nice.

As someone else said, and it's probably the best way to put it...

"Dave Mustaine is not back with Jackson, Dean pays him too well."

Comment

Working...
                              X