Post your Jackson/Charvel Teles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Jackson/Charvel Teles

I just should not look at this site when I have $ coming in. I once had the chance to buy a Charvel Tele with red binding (body was black) I say I had the chance as in the guitar shop had it, don't know how much it cost so "Chance" maybe still dreaming.

ANYWAY.

Could you post pix of your Jackson or Charvel Tele's with body binding (Red if you have it) you can post any teles but I'm looking for specifically black with red binding i don't care what neck etc. i did a search but mostly found new models and transparents

if any of them have 24 frets that would be a huge bonus, maybe just one humbucker and a ofr (Poor Matt is probably reading this and thinking "Just make up your f*cking mind and order a damn guitar lol)
    Last edited by eakinj; 02-11-2010, 11:51 PM.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I don't remember any black ones with red binding. But there was a baby blue 3 hum with red binding in the catalogues back in the mid/late 90s...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

this was late 80's I would say. and it had a charvel neck on it I remember that. I could have sworn it had red binding, that crappy floating bridge that i had on my model 2, and rear routed with one vol one tone and a selector switch.
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
      X