Hi I am new here and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am new here and need help

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot, but I won a Jackson guitar on ebay two months ago. I paid $150 for it, and just want to make sure I got a good deal. I keep looking up my serial number, but cannot find anything. Here is the number 00100134. Can someone please help? Thank you, and this is a great site!

Pics would help.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry, but serial numbers are next to useless IMO.

Post some pictures or a detail description of the axe.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjkru View Post
        I paid $150 for it, and just want to make sure I got a good deal. I keep looking up my serial number, but cannot find anything. Here is the number 00100134. Can someone please help? Thank you, and this is a great site!
        Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Sorry, but serial numbers are next to useless IMO.

Post some pictures or a detail description of the axe.
        I beg to differ, Don: That serial number tells us this is a 2000 year guitar built in India. Heh. And, barring any further info IMO $150 is too much for a 10 year old Indian.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          I beg to differ, Don: That serial number tells us this is a 2000 year guitar built in India. Heh. And, barring any further info IMO $150 is too much for a 10 year old Indian.
          I beg to differ, Ron: depending on the OP's location, $150 could be a very fair price.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Touche, Gary! (I did say IMO though)

Let's wait with bated breath for the verdict. Loser buys Fosters!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X