No announcement yet.

90's Rhoads Pro on the way!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shows the color. It is sort of a blue metallic under the light.

Comment

I love the finishes that Jackson does. They make finishes really dark but in the sunlight it catches people off gaurd.

Comment

not to be nit picky but from that pic it appears the the locking nuts are on the wrong way. the roof line should be parallel not perpendicular to clamp the string properly.

btw. where'd you get the white head cabinet? it looks sweet!
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
          not to be nit picky but from that pic it appears the the locking nuts are on the wrong way. the roof line should be parallel not perpendicular to clamp the string properly.

It's sad but I spotted that too
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro View Post
            It's sad but I spotted that too

Very very common mistake!

How do we stamp out this tragedy? Oh wait, I got to kill the It's crowd first, hahahahahaha
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

looks like a Randy Rhoads Sig. Marshall
              Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Very very common mistake!

How do we stamp out this tragedy? Oh wait, I got to kill the It's crowd first, hahahahahaha
                Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Er, anyway... That is a kick ass Rhoads! Congrats on the score!

And to think, for only $700, you could have had that sanded-down, disassembled piece of crap I posted in E-Fraid of Ebay. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Nice score! It's a 1993. (2nd digit denotes year - of 1990 - 1995)
                  Another way of identifying the guitar is the truss rod cover, another giveaway for the year made as the pre 93 made pros had no writing on them. Helps when your on ebay and they don't give you a serial gives you a rough idea of the model just based on a visual. But in saying that doesn't stop someone from replacing the truss rod cover with another.
                  I dont get scared but i do get shocked!!

Comment

You guys are correct about the locking nut. I fixed that before playing the guitar. :-)

As for the amp, it is a 2002 DSL100. I had the cabinet made for it. I would never recommend the guy I used though. It was a nightmare dealing with them. I added a Mercury Magnetics OT to the amp and the speaker cabinet is loaded with Warehouse GT65 clones. That combo really suits my needs very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X