RR5's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR5's

is there any way to get a rr5 with chrome or black hardware, its basically my dream guitar (and within my reatch pricewise) but im not too keen on the gold

David

Re: RR5\'s

David,

Apart from the obvious replacing the hardware with black or chrome, there's now real way, apart from going Custom Shop or GMW, and as I know you're English, this isn't a viable option price-wise.

I'd suggest to scout around for a nice, used Professional Series or USA Rhoads, it might not have be string-thru, but it would be a very nice guitar indeed, and probably better value. The RR5's nice, and if you swaped out the hardware, it would be what you want. But there's no way of ordering it like that.

Comment

the problem being that i have seen very few used rhoads in the uk (ebay or otherwise)

and due to the expense replacng all the hardware would add at least another £100+ which is far too much for me, i will have enuogh trouble getting the cash in teh first place

damn me and my love og neckthrus (got a nj series neck thru bc rich and im not going back)

David

Comment

Nope, no way. It would be cool if they'd do a more basic version of the RR5.

Comment

David
          If you want, I can supply you an RR5 with chrome or Black hardware (Gotoh Machineheads instead of the Korean made units as supplied these days)for (if possible, less) the normal retail price. The only sticking point is the V shaped string guide behind the bridge as I will have to find out how much it will cost to have re-plated.
          Just let me know either on this forum or give me a call at work on (023) 9282 6466
          Cheers
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONWOLF:
            David
            If you want, I can supply you an RR5 with chrome or Black hardware (Gotoh Machineheads instead of the Korean made units as supplied these days)for (if possible, less) the normal retail price. The only sticking point is the V shaped string guide behind the bridge as I will have to find out how much it will cost to have re-plated.
            Just let me know either on this forum or give me a call at work on (023) 9282 6466
            Cheers
            Steve
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that would be great but i wont be able to get the cash for quite a while

and its a problem with me living in the uk, if you are in the us i also get nailed with impost charges

when i go guitar hunting i shall give you a call, much thanks

David

Comment

David
              I`m in te UK, Portsmouth to be precise. Don`t worry about time scale. When your ready, just give me a call.
              Cheers
              Steve

Comment

Working...
              X