What Guitar is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Guitar is this?

Hi all, I have a couple of Jackson guitars that I would like to know more about. I would be very grateful of any information you can give me about this guitar. I don't even know what model it is or what its value is so any information will be appreciated!

I will start another thread for the other guitar when I have taken pictures of it to avoid any confusion.

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to any replies.

looks like an rx10d
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Thanks again Super_shredder... This one has only been used a few times, don't suppose you know what it would be worth? Sorry to join just to find out what these are and how much they are worth but I need to sell them and its difficult to list something on ebay if you don't know what it is! lol I didn't just want to list them as 'Electric Guitars'..

Thanks again.

Comment

have a look at some of the completed listings on ebay for the same models to give you a basic price which you are likely to get.
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Just figured out how to see completed listings, Cheers.

Comment

RX 10 d Randy Rhodes

RX10d Randy Rhodes (Japan Mfg N0 290/291-1400) has 2 Duncan designed Humbuckers, sharkfin position marrkers and JT 500 Double Locking bridge.
            This guitar has to be made before 2005 as Dark Metallic red was disc that year or Inferno red 2006 to 08. MSR $880 US Mint $500 US Very Good $300 US
            Refrences Blue Book of Electric Guitars. Hope this helps.

Comment

Rhodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bungybeng View Post
                RX10d Randy Rhodes (Japan Mfg N0 290/291-1400) has 2 Duncan designed Humbuckers, sharkfin position marrkers and JT 500 Double Locking bridge.
                This guitar has to be made before 2005 as Dark Metallic red was disc that year or Inferno red 2006 to 08. MSR $880 US Mint $500 US Very Good $300 US

Thank you very much indeed, that helps alot! I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                  Rhodes?
                  that blue book sounds like a reliable resource. They don't know if it's a guitar or a keyboard
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer Man View Post
                    don't suppose you know what it would be worth?
                    HA! THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG!

Sorry to join just to find out what these are and how much they are worth but I need to sell them
                    Well, at least you admit it

and its difficult to list something on ebay if you don't know what it is! lol
                    OH NO IT'S NOT JUST START IT AT A BUCK WITH NO RESERVE! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

I didn't just want to list them as 'Electric Guitars'..

Thanks again.
                    Jackson Rhoads RX10D. You're welcome, goodbye! :ROTF:
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Bungybeng View Post

Look, buddy, thanks for trying, but uh, please don't quote sources that are not as knowledgable as this forum - in this forum!

1st, as you may have gathered, the man's name is RHOADS
                      2nd, that's not a JT-500, it's a JT-580
                      3rd, The Blue book's (or your?) guesses on mfr year are wrong also.

Hang out here for a little while and you'll really be an expert and not have to quote wrong info from a goofy blue book that's like, wrong, eh?

Until then, quit this newbie-on-newbie crime :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron, why don't you post how you really feel?
                        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Like I said;
                          Seems like a sticky would cut down on the pain of having people like me constantly asking the same questions.

Quote:
                          ...or a FAQ, that'd be awesome...we'll be like "SHUT UP NEWB, CHECK THE FAQ!!"

Models
                          The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
                          I dont need furniture.
                          If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
                          If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
                          And rock that sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                            Hey Ron, why don't you post how you really feel?

Comment

Hey Racer Idiot. I see you own this site. I have been appraising guitars, before the better part of you ran down your Fathers leg. I, at least have references for my quote. YOU. OH thats right, you rely on the forums Knowledge, not yours. Try helping people instead, of wasting real inthusiast and guitarist time. Sorry for the R spelling mistake, but it was a spelling mistake. To all others, feel free, to ask me for advise on guitars. Unlike Racer idiot, I care about this forum and above all playing music. Intelligence is something you aquire, your not born with it, get it Racer Idiot.
                              Remember you a can be removed from this site for ARROGANCE or is AH

Comment

Working...
                              X