Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres the other guitar I have, what is it please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres the other guitar I have, what is it please?

Hi guys, here is the other Jackson guitar that I have. What is it? Any information would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

looks like a JS-30 KV
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Great, thanks! Don't suppose you know what it is worth roughly second hand?

Comment

$100? $150? Maybe more if including case.

I don't think you can a lower model than those.

See you on ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post

See you on ebay!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thanks. You may see me on ebay if you go on ebay.co.uk I see you are in the states though and I'm in the UK! Too bad, would have been an easy sale eh?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer Man View Post
              Thanks. You may see me on ebay if you go on ebay.co.uk I see you are in the states though and I'm in the UK! Too bad, would have been an easy sale eh?!!
              Actually, the point is that some folks just sign up here to get appraisals on their guitars because they're looking to sell them off. They don't join for the community aspect. They join to take and give. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                Actually, the point is that some folks just sign up here to get appraisals on their guitars because they're looking to sell them off. They don't join for the community aspect. They join to take and give. Get it?

Yeah, I get it. I am being pleasant and polite, I haven't joined to cause trouble, or to spam or troll or anything else like that. I just wanted some advice about a couple of guitars I have to sell. I did appologise in my other thread about coming here just to find out about them to sell them and if I caused that much offence I would expect no reply.

I'm a nice guy that just happens to have been left a couple of guitars that I have no need for. I don't know what they are so I came to a place where I thought I could find out. Sorry for dropping in......

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer Man View Post
                  Yeah, I get it. I am being pleasant and polite, I haven't joined to cause trouble, or to spam or troll or anything else like that. I just wanted some advice about a couple of guitars I have to sell. I did appologise in my other thread about coming here just to find out about them to sell them and if I caused that much offence I would expect no reply.

I'm a nice guy that just happens to have been left a couple of guitars that I have no need for. I don't know what they are so I came to a place where I thought I could find out. Sorry for dropping in......
                  Geez, wish people would just "leave" me guitars!
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I still see nothing wrong with people asking us for values. Seriously, where's the problem, that they're not hanging out to be verbally abused and alienated for their personal, religious, and political views?

This place is going downhill.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      I still see nothing wrong with people asking us for values.
                      Personally, I don't care because I don't keep up with the current value on guitars. All I wanted to do in my post is state how some folks feel but I should have been explicit that I am ambivalent about the practice. Been there, done that for living and no more. The only guitar value I care about is for one I'm looking to buy.

That said, new posters looking for pricing help could be more forthright in their requests. Their tendency to not frame their request in the true context does not garner any sympathy from those who are do not like such requests.
                      Last edited by Matt_B; 02-22-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Someone joining the forum to ask what they have & what it's worth could play to your favor.
                        They might have just what your looking for.

I've said it before. Too bad there isn't a FAQ or sticky on the different Jackson models.
                        Models
                        The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
                        I dont need furniture.
                        If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
                        If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
                        And rock that sucker.

Comment

okay a little off topic i guess...i'm new here and yes i did start off by asking about a particular guitar i was interested in. i think we are all curious about value to a degree. like if we got a good deal or not. i was seeking validation which i wouldnt have gotten from another source. thankfully i got my info from this site and made a nice purchase. i may have already or may someday soon ask about value again. either way i dont talk much on here and i probably wont too often cuz i would rather be out in the garage playing...
                          my point is that it doesnt matter what the reason is for people to join except that they add to the diversity of the whole. you never know what that other guy is asking about and why. he might be selling just what you are after. no need to be discourteous.
                          if i dont have thousands of posts on here, it doesnt make me "not cool" does it?

myself and the rest of the new members who dont have a lot to say welcome you...
                          ...I will secretly play a Les Paul when nobody is looking...

WTB really badly...Dean Custom 450 w emg's...

DXMG
                          SL3
                          LTD M200fm

Comment

This forum doesn't want people who are not going to contribute. That's why there is a rule about not selling in the classifieds until you've proven yourself a contributing member. So, to quote the admins, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and let's talk Jacksons. No big whoop.
                            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hey Hammer Man,

Since you're in the UK and the KV looks in good shape, I would assume £150, my JS30RR isn't in great condition and I won it for £92, put starting bid at £80 and post on the description that you won't take any less than £110 atleast.
                              Gear

Jackson DXMG
                              Jackson JS30RR
                              Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                              Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                              Blackstar HT5H
                              Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                              Marshall JCM 800 2203
                              Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment