Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JACKSON King V [USA] With a Mahogany set ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJF View Post
    On a side note, I find your user name and avatar choice extremely distasteful.
    Come on it's just a Cannibal Corpse album cover and song title. What's all the fuss

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezjacksonline6engl View Post
      Come on it's just a Cannibal Corpse album cover and song title. What's all the fuss
      The original Cannibal Corpse song is Addicted To Vaginal Skin. I can't find Ripping Vaginal Skin on my discography at least.

Comment

Any band who can write a song and work the words "oral sex with broken glass" in there somewhere is all right with me. lol
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

He hasn't been on for a few days. Must be grounded or something.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

gots to say- this has been the most entertaining thread I've ever come across. ROFL!
            I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Oh man... do a search for one called "Riding Without a Shotgun Seat".... or something to that affect... you want to see something entertaining... lol...
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                Oh man... do a search for one called "Riding Without a Shotgun Seat".... or something to that affect... you want to see something entertaining... lol...
                Wow this was a little before i joined. I read all 25 pages of it. Best two hours I've spent on this forum. In comparison, this asshole is nothing. He just thinks he's tough cause he listens to shitty metal.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X