Orange Perloid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Perloid

I saw this picture on the Jackson Guitar Palace forum, and thought I'd ask about it here too.

The poster said it was an option for binding and inlays called orange perloid. I personally think it looks amazing, and would like to see more pictures.

So, do you guys know anything about this type of orange pearl, like how available it is? Pictures would be awesome too.
    Last edited by Adam SE; 03-07-2010, 07:30 PM.

Don't know anything about it, but it looks awesome.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

very halloweeny
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

F**K that looks demented. I love it. Post more info if you get it.

Comment

I don't know much about it, but it is definately custom shop. They can do just about any color you want. That looks killer with the orange binding.

Comment

The CS will do various different colours of binding and sharkfins. I have some pics somewhere...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

This is the pic they sent me when I was asking about colour options for binding / sharkfins. The upcharge isn't significant from what I recall, and it's a great way to make a guitar stand out...

Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I have one that has red binding.

That orange stuff would look kick ass with Agent Orange... Or black. Might look cool with white, too.

Comment

I have green perloid binding and inlays on my Warrior...
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Looks great--really stands out, but the samples look like floor tile--lol...

Comment

Bump from the dead. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any more pictures or extra information

Those sheets do look like kitchen tiles, :P

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone had any info or pics of coloured bindings/pearl inlays.

Comment

I have a photo of that Soloist somewhere, I will look for it. It's a one-hummed all black SL with Red binding and Jackson logo.
                        Ratt & Roll

Comment

Working...
                        X