Help me identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me identify

I need help, please. I don't know what I have.

Red Charvel. Neck-through body. 24 fret ebony fretboard w/mother-of-pearl sharktooth fret markers. Reverse headstock with Charvel label "(Charvel by Jackson/Charvel)". Active electronics with 3 Jackson pick-ups. It has three toggles and three knob controls in black. Whammy only says "Kahler made in U.S.A.", and patent #. Back of headstock has label under the clearcoat that says C601962. There is no pick-guard. Everything is here, including the original "Charvel" embossed case.

I don't think this thing has ever been played, as there is not a scratch on it.

I'm trying to figure out what to insure it for, and just to know what I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-EWB

Please post pics of this guitar. The serial indicates an '86 and it would be a Japanese import guitar, but the reverse headstock and ebony board are features that just weren't seen on anything in the import line at that time. It might be some kind of Japanese-market only model, or possibly a prototype for a model that wasn't produced. Besides the ebony & reverse headstock, the specs are the same as an '86 Model 6.

Comment

Comment

$ 400 !

See ya in the Classifieds, buddy!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X