No announcement yet.

Your first Jackson/Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an 80's model six. I bought it in the early 90's and it was my main guitar for a long time. I put an original floyd on it, a duncan in the bridge and it sounded and played better than all my American Jacksons. I lost it in a rehearsal studio fire two years ago. There is no replacing her. Her name was Michele.

Comment

• My first Jackson was a 92 stealth pro. Still have it and always will. My first charvel was a fusion std in egg crackle. Had the toothpaste logo. So probably a 90 ish? Not sire on the year. But I loved it. Sold it tho to pay bills.
      Gil

Comment

• My 1st Jackson was a black Jackson Profesional Dinky-R with the dot inlays off to one side. I paid $200 from Daddy's Junky Music in Peabody Mass in 1993. I have to say I was not overly impressed with it when I 1st got it. I had played a Gibson Explorer and was used to the huge neck and 50 pounds hanging off my shoulder and it took a few months getting used to it. I have never looked back. Aside from my acoustics I have never owned a non Jackson guitar since.
        addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

• First was an RR5. Now Im hooked.

Comment

• My first was a red Fusion Deluxe... I ended up with 2, the second one had a gorgeous flame maple neck. I sold both. I was addicted before I got them though, one of my friends had a Model 6 and my other friend had 2 Model 1's.

Comment

• was one of these.
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Solo...item2eb9853b4e
              >^v^<

Comment

• My first J/C was a Model 5A in whatever that really dark metallic purple color was called. It came with a first-gen Seymour Live Wires active humbucker. It was in perfect condition when I got it as a present over twenty years ago. I've still got it as a matter of fact- it's still almost flawless save for some slight fret wear and a smallish scratch on the back of the guitar by the control plate.

Comment

• Well, new to the forum and spotted this thread so "my first Jackson" seemed to be an appropriate first post to make. My first is a flea market grab Jackson Performer Series RR body-style with a Floyd Rose for $200 with a factory hardshell case. The finish is an amazing flamed maple top with a beautiful transparent deep-blue paint. Serial number 9658943. I got it in factory fresh condition with not a single flaw. No paint chips. No point damage. No knobs or screws missing or anything of the sort. I've owned it for about 6 months now and love it. After previously being in several bands in the southeastern U.S. for years but coming to that point in my life where I felt I needed to "grow up" and get rid of my guitars, and trying the married life (which I've since then found out isn't for me) I've started to get back into my music again. I gotta say it feels good to be back and for my current budget in this Obama-conomy I don't think I could have picked a better axe.

P.S. - couple of pics taken last night, sorry about the poor quality but eh

Last edited by CowboyFromHell; 12-29-2011, 05:56 AM. Reason: add pics
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                  X