Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props first, pics later :D

Ok, got some thanks to give [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

First, thanks to David (rhoads157) for the killer Warmoth Star body and neck (and almost all the trimmings - all I need now is tuners [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Next, thanks to Jason for a most excellent trade deal for a USA Fender EVH II Strat (hope you like the Fusion) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

PICS are definitely on the way (my camera's not waterproof [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Props first, pics later

So is it Bud or Blood, or is it already painted....dammit, post the pics already, the anxioty is killing me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Matt - I have a set of chrome Jackson tuners and a set of gold Schallers, both RH, both for sale. The Schallers have the 90 degree set screw and the Jacksons are standard Gotohs (about 4:00). Email me if you are interested.

Comment

Jeff, if Matt passes on the gold Schallers would you email me your offer for the set? Thanks,

Joe
        [email protected]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I just got it today, so it hasn't been painted yet - will most likely go with GMW for the Chris Holmes BloodBath on White with matching headstock.

Jeff - Thanks. I'm probably gonna go with black hardware on the Star, but I might need the chrome tuners for another one I'm working on [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

let's see this strat already!

Comment

USA Fender EVH II Strat:

Full shot with JCF01 #21:

Closeup of body:

Back view:

Also, here's a coupla shots of that Soloist Pro I won last week:

Back view:

Previous owner sanded the neck but didn't oil/coat it - doofus.
              I'm waiting on replacement trem parts from StewMac (saddles, set screws, string blocks) and an EMG 81, to give it an 81/SA/SA combo. I'll send it off later to be graphic'd as well [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The Soloist's bost board is probably going in the Warrior.

Newc

Comment

Note to those who will undoubtedly correct me:

Oops [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] on the VH II - Should say VH I [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                VH II was the Black and Yeller - I can never keep those two straight [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Killer Axes, though i hope you fix up that soloist, looks like that guy did a really bad job.

Comment

Working...
                  X