Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    I don't see any corn snakes.
    I see a coral snake, red tail boa?? and a rattlesnake??

nope, nope and yes: )

GT is on the track...for once: ) red touches black friend to jack, red touches yellow, kill a fellow.
    Last edited by john.w.lawson; 04-27-2010, 12:05 PM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

nope, nope and yes: )

GT is on the track...for once: ) red touches black friend to jack, red touches yellow, kill a fellow.
      oops I meant milk or king snake, the coral is the vemonous one. I have always heard red to yellow kill a fellow, red to black vemon lack. If the second one is not some kind of boa maybe a rat snake? I usually dont' see them that big though.
      Last edited by Rich#6; 04-27-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

You guys are fucking me up - which one is deadly? Red to black or red to yellow? What about yellow to black? Good lord, I'll never travel past the Mason Dixie line again!
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

red to yellow; get the fuck away from it!!!! coral snakes are in the same family as cobras( elapidae )
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

GT - You'll know if it's poisonous after it bites you. I had a 4 month old Doberman get dropped by a coral snake with the head the size of a dime. Doberman made it through and lived 12 years (this was after a $750.00 vet bill on Easter weekend).

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, this guitar is non-poisonous. In other words, I will not play any Poison with it.

Comment

Thats fucking funny....:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                  To the best of my knowledge, this guitar is non-poisonous. In other words, I will not play any Poison with it.
                  Why not? Is CC too hard for you to play his licks?
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice guitar,Matt........
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                      Why not? Is CC too hard for you to play his licks?
                      Heh, no I'm afraid the guitar might self-immolate to avoid the shame of being subjected to the experience.

Comment

Sir, your rattle snake seems a bit sad. As for the snake in the middle, what is the snake in the middle?
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Well I played the guitar for about 8 hours yesterday and the texture of the finish does not get in the way of my playing. While I feel the texture underneath my picking arm, it's not abrasive and my picking arm doesn't stick to it. I'm very happy I went with it.

Comment

Good to hear Matt. I think leaving the texture out of the heel area and the edges helps too.
                            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                              Sir, your rattle snake seems a bit sad. As for the snake in the middle, what is the snake in the middle?

Hey Twitch, maybe he just needs some love? you wanna kiss him? it's a Nic. Boa. they only get about 5 feet long. And glade to hear the guitar is agood fit for you matt! learn is pretty close to me, I have thought about getting a snake skin paint job on one...maybe some day. good paint job great guitar,good thing you went non-venomous.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                                Good to hear Matt. I think leaving the texture out of the heel area and the edges helps too.
                                Yes, it does. The final look between the textured and untextured surfaces is unnoticeable at more than 7-8 feet. As an added bonus, the guitar doesn't slide around in the case and won't slip off the couch when I put it down to take a break.
                                Last edited by Matt_B; 05-10-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X