Pawn shop find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawn shop find

I'll start at the top. It has a locking nut, all one unit. The fret board is rosewood with dot inlays 22 fret neck. The body is a superstrat shape looks like a soloist. It has one single coil in the neck and a humbucker. The body is black with the top painted white, with a womans head in the center of the body between the p'ups. The p'ups are actually painted. Her right shoulder is even with the p'up switch with stripes radiating from her shoulder. Blue on the bottom purple above it then dark pink, light pink. Her hair is black she has blue eye makeup bright red lips and diamond shaped earrings. The bridge has Jackson on it with made in Germany by schaller. I took the backing plate off and it is anodized metal. There is a nine volt battery in the compartment. There is a circuit board on one of the pots. This is an awesome playing guitar.
    Thanks for your help.

Re: Pawn shop find

Sounds like a Dinky with a Nagel graphic.

Got pics?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Not yet maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Hey is 130 bucks a good deal for this guitar? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yes, easily! If you're interested in trading that guitar, please email me. I may have what you're looking for.

Joe
          [email protected]
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I found a picture of my guitar except mine has a black headstock that is not reversed.
            http://www.jcguitars.com/jacnag1.JPG

Comment

Pawn shop find

I just found a american made Jackson serial number 6035. I did some research and I think it is a late eighties model. Can someone point me in the right direction of what this thing is worth? It is in pretty good shape. It has a graphic painted on it of a woman. I am not interested in selling maybe trading it for something else because me and Floyds don't get along. Can you post some links for some websites. I used to check out jacksoncharvelworld.com but it seems to have gone away.

Comment

It could be anywhere from 1987 through 1989. Is the trem an original Floyd Rose? Or is it the Jackson logoed JT-6? That would help date it. What are the pickup brands and layout? Is the locking nut behind the plastic nut, or all one unit? Can you describe the graphic a little better, sounds like a nice one!
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Well, it's worth between $300-$1000. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Well, it could be a dinky, a fusion or a strat body, in could be short scale, long scale, it may or may not have binding or sharkfins, it could be maple or ebony or rosewood fretboard... one hum or h/s guitars generally sell for a bit more than h/s/s configs.... it could have a pickguard, etc...

Without specifics or pictures it's hard to give a rough estimate...

Maybe look thru ebay to find something comparible....
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

$130!??! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    DAYUM! Deal Of The Century [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Shhhh! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X