OHSC Keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHSC Keys?

Do the keys to lock the case on jackson cases are they all the same key. Like are they interchangable? Because i need one for my case and i dont know where to get one ?

Re: OHSC Keys?

Use a hairpin, a screwdriver, a bent nail.... anything. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They're laughably referred to as keys. You could probably take your case to a guitar store and they might have a key that will fit the hole. They're not specific to the case.

Comment

Eleven...

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I don't know about the interchangeability for keys with Jackson cases, but they are pretty cheesy. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Remember the old adage, a lock is only meant to keep an honest man out. If you want serious protection for your axe, I suggest getting a Anvil type flight case that has the recessed hardware and a hasp for a padlock etc. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nah. If you want serious protection, hire a dude named Vito. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have three Jackson Cases, with guitars of course [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] , and all three sets of keys work on each case. In other words, or at least in my case, they are interchangeable.

Hope that helps.

Ken

Comment

Working...
          X