Ordering a custom shop Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering a custom shop Charvel

Anyone on here order a custom shop Charvel recently? How did the whole process-from ordering to delivery- work for you? I downloaded and printed out the order form from Charvel but does anyone have a dealer they highly recommend? Do the dealers offer significant discounts from the retail price? Is it better to go with a dealer close to you?

I've had the best luck with The Music Zoo, Drum City and Wild West...you should be paying about 40% less than the retail price IMO

Comment

Matt's Music, hands down the best. Matt is a JCF sponsor here, and all-around is just awesome to deal with.

Comment

I have had great luck with Fuller's Guitars on a few custom orders. Working on another one right now. Matt's is good as well. I personally like to order from places where I have met the people I am about to give a lot of money to for a guitar.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm happy to assist in any way I can. Feel free to call, email or use the live chat function on my website and I'll answer whatever questions you might have!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
          35 Pleasant St
          Weymouth MA 02190 USA
          781-335-0700
          www.mattsmusic.com
          --------------------------------
          Fender Custom Shop Dealer
          6 months 0% Financing Available
          Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
          Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
          Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Matt's Music, hands down the best. Matt is a JCF sponsor here, and all-around is just awesome to deal with.
            Just recently placed an order for my 2nd Custom Shop with Matt. I briefly looked at a place closer to me, but I just didn't get the service that I got with Matt.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X