Well, Finally hung them up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Finally hung them up.

Recently finished the basement, so I finally have a place suitable to hang them up.

I think it came out pretty well. Very convenient to have them so close at hand. I think I like it

Sorry for the crappy pics. Cell phone cameras...

from left to right. My cheap ovation 12-string, the PC1, the Dinky-Mutt, the Model 6 and the cheap Ovation 6-string. My little family.

Cheers,
    Chris

Nice!!!
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

They're definitely well-hung

Comment

Beautiful PC-1.
        Scott

Comment

That granite counter underneath them is a disaster waiting to happen. At least if they fall on the floor it's carpeted and not granite...
          I like EL34s.

Comment

That's a basement? Looks like a kitchen now you've put those countertops n' cupboards in.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              That's a basement? Looks like a kitchen now you've put those countertops n' cupboards in.
              CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE CMH IS COOKIN!!??!!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                That granite counter underneath them is a disaster waiting to happen. At least if they fall on the floor it's carpeted and not granite...
                No, once they hit the granite, THEN they'll take a headstock dive to the floor, so they'll still end up on the floor! j/k, the swings should hold up fine. It's cool they're in a recessed part of the wall and not in the open.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Storage is EVERYTHING when you have kids, my man. Use every square foot to the maximum.

Comment

Love em, even the cheap Ovations, as long as you have had someone set them up they are fine guitars for the money.....
                    Charvel CST 060 1992
                    Charvel CST 070 1992
                    Charvel CDS 090 1993
                    Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
                    Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                    Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
                    Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
                    Duesenberg 49er 2012
                    Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                    Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
                    History TH-LS Limited 2009
                    History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Originally posted by CMH (OH) View Post
                      Storage is EVERYTHING when you have kids, my man. Use every square foot to the maximum.
                      What will you do when the kids won't fit in the cupboards anymore? Flat-pack?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by CMH (OH) View Post
                        Looks great. I need to spend less on guitars and spend some time working on the house....Naaa

Just put some pillows on the countertop if it's an issue.

Comment

What will you do when the kids won't fit in the cupboards anymore? Flat-pack?
                          Har!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey watch that cheap ovation talk! They are great quality... i have your 12's brother!

Comment

Working...
                            X