Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shreaders????

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
    And if we are gonna talk Testament lets please mention the mighty James Murphy. The man's two solo albums and his Discarnate project destroy!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, James Murphy kicks ass! I hear there's supposed to finally be a second Disincarnate album coming out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
      And if we are gonna talk Testament lets please mention the mighty James Murphy. The man's two solo albums and his Discarnate project destroy!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, James Murphy kicks ass! I hear there's supposed to finally be a second Disincarnate album coming out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Woh!.... Did you read about this guys health...damn..that was sad. But the boy sure can play.

Comment

Tony is my favorite also. Have you ever heard Richie Kotzen?? Holy SH@#t!!! I saw an instructional video of his and that guy can shred!! Made me question my own existance as a player. He was like Becker and Friedman combined with a severe case of Vai/Satch/Malmsteen and Uli jon Roth (the true master)thrown in. Incredible!!!!!! He's got better chops than the Iron Chef !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by makovai:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, James Murphy kicks ass! I hear there's supposed to finally be a second Disincarnate album coming out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Woh!.... Did you read about this guys health...damn..that was sad. But the boy sure can play. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, both James and Chuck Billy had some type of cancer, but I heard they're both doing pretty well now.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
            Tony is my favorite also. Have you ever heard Richie Kotzen?? Holy SH@#t!!! I saw an instructional video of his and that guy can shred!! Made me question my own existance as a player. He was like Becker and Friedman combined with a severe case of Vai/Satch/Malmsteen and Uli jon Roth (the true master)thrown in. Incredible!!!!!! He's got better chops than the Iron Chef !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually Kotzen and greg howe got together and I beleive they did 2 albums. I have 1. Talk about warp speed. But yes I have 2 kotzen CD's and actually he has a very cool blues type shred style.

Comment

Ok......I listened to all your suggestion many times over. They all rocked. Thankyou for the suggestions.
              However 1 guy really got my attention. If you guys have never heard marcel coenen, then you owe it to yourself to be totally blown away. This guy just blew my doors off. Not only his style but his sound. Go check him out. Marcel Coenen

Comment

Working...
              X