No announcement yet.

Post your RRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 90-94 Rhoads Pro and my newest acquisition a RRXT Gojira Rhoads. Forgot to get strap locks for my new CS King V so I stopped back into the store to get a set instead. Instead of just strap locks I also go the RRXT Gojira even though I don't need it but got a great deal on it. Will be swapping in the TB-4 from the King V once my Black Winter shows up for the KV. Good thing I don't have a wife to explain/hide the purchase from.

Last edited by Aso; 03-19-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aso View Post
      My 90-94 Rhoads Pro and my newest acquisition a RRXT Gojira Rhoads. Forgot to get strap locks for my new CS King V so I stopped back into the store to get a set instead. Instead of just strap locks I also go the RRXT Gojira even though I don't need it but got a great deal on it. Will be swapping in the TB-4 from the King V once my Black Winter shows up for the KV. Good thing I don't have a wife to explain/hide the purchase from.

Off topic...Nice Sepultura flag!!...I handpainted the S on my wall as a teen....it looked badasss...

On topic....Kudos for that RRPro, I need to get one for my self...

Comment

• Originally posted by JCB RR1 View Post
        Off topic...Nice Sepultura flag!!...I handpainted the S on my wall as a teen....it looked badasss...

On topic....Kudos for that RRPro, I need to get one for my self...
        That flag can in a box tin set for Chaos A.D. that I bought when I was in Singapore. I forgot how old that flag is.

I love the Rhoads pro but the pickups need to go. I have a SD El Diablo / '59 set ready to be installed once I get a new control plate

Comment

• Originally posted by Aso View Post
          That flag can in a box tin set for Chaos A.D. that I bought when I was in Singapore. I forgot how old that flag is.

I love the Rhoads pro but the pickups need to go. I have a SD El Diablo / '59 set ready to be installed once I get a new control plate
          Chaos A.D. was a great album, I learned to play all the songs and got to see them live for that record's tour. Arise was the shit too.

Between that album and the RRpro I'm having '90 flashes in my head.

Comment

• I have already posted this recently but why not...

Comment

• Here are my RRs (RR Pro´90, RR1´08 and two just a little bit modified 2011 RRXMGs):

My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

Working...
              X