Post your RRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And RR0449
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Rr0059

RR0059

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Love RR0068 & RR0449. Both are just beautiful.

But RR0051 makes me feel funny in my pants.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Anyone know the model name of Corpsegrinders jackson star?
          Gear

Jackson DXMG
          Jackson JS30RR
          Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
          Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
          Blackstar HT5H
          Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
          Marshall JCM 800 2203
          Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

@ CKJ love the RR5 (personnally I'd mud-wrestle anyone just to get to play a RR5FR, especially the pink one ^^) and WTF seven Jackson guitars ? Tell me they are not ALL Rhoads ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
              @ CKJ love the RR5 (personnally I'd mud-wrestle anyone just to get to play a RR5FR, especially the pink one ^^) and WTF seven Jackson guitars ? Tell me they are not ALL Rhoads ^^
              The RR5 is really a great playing guitar IMO, I liked the way it felt so I had to go out and buy a RR5FR. The 5FR is a great playing guitar as well, really puts me in mind of a RR1 & a RR5 put together. I really have no idea why the hell they made a Pink one.. thats horrible...

7 Jackson's pictured (the Roswell wasn't in the group due to the mis-matched headstock) and only 6 of them are Rhoads. The other one is my KE3

I'll leave them as links rather than actual pics for the sake of this being a Rhoads thread.
              Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
              http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

"only six out of seven" LOL and the pink RR5FR is just damn killer I absolutely want one ^^. No I think I'll rather custom order one with ebony fingerboard and 24 frets, but the fact that it is pink is just really awesome !

Also even if this is off the subject your KE3 looks killer, I wished they made the KE5FR in the same finish cause I dislike, loathe AND hate bolt-on necks ^^.

Comment

Already posted this but WTH- here's my project RR- a RR Ex that I repainted and added an OFR, SD Blackouts, a Mighty Mite neck, CTS toggle in place of blade switch and Schaller Strap Locks. Oh, and let's not forget the most important part- the skull and crossbones engraved truss rod cover-

PHOTO

Comment

Is there anything on this guitar you did NOT change ? lol looks weird but as long as you're pleased with it, I guess it's a nice guitar. How does it play ? and were all the mods expensive ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                      Is there anything on this guitar you did NOT change ? lol looks weird but as long as you're pleased with it, I guess it's a nice guitar. How does it play ? and were all the mods expensive ?
                      Yeah, my band mates had a good laugh about the body being the only original part left on it. Even the tuners are new- Planet Waves. Very nice. Buying all the gear- about $600.00. Cost me $65 for the p'up & neck install and guitar set up. The actual guitar ran me $200 bucks on feeBay- I sold the original p'ups, neck and trem for about $150. She plays & sounds wicked good. It's kinda redundant to point out that I like the look. I have gotten alot of really positive reaction from our audiences.

Comment

Couldn't guess why ^^. LOL, weird guitars always bring up good reactions from the audience. That's why I want a pink RR24 (based on the pink RR5FR but with 24 frets) and the orange WR1

Comment

Here is my tribute I did this year

here is a slideshow of the build
                          Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Here's my Jackson Concept I got on eBay. I swapped all the hardware and pickups, SD JB in the neck and a Bill & Becky Lawrence L-500XL in the bridge. Also a custom sticker for added mojo.

Comment

Haven't posted this in a while. Mine, with Dan Lawrence graveyard graphic:

Along with the bastard stepchild:
                              The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

That reverse head Rhoads is badass!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X