Tone zone in charvel/jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tone zone in charvel/jackson

does anyone have/ tried a tone zone in there[basswood]guitar have a model 2 charvel just wondering

Re: Tone zone in charvel/jackson

no, but i have one in my shannon soloist and it sounds great

Comment

The came stock in the reissues .. have it in a Mahog/Maple top sounds killer .. put one in an Alder body and it sounds killer .. give it a shot ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

If the wood is the biggest factor, it'll sound like an Ibanez (or close to it), as all theirs are basswood.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just got a Tone Zone from Chris Olson. It's going into my poplar Dinky with a Duncan '59 in the neck. Should be killer once I get it up and running!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a Tone Zone in my Ibanez RG 3120, which is Mahogany.. and it sounds AMAZING!

I also had a Tone Zone in my Jackson Dinky Reverse, which is Poplar, it sounded great too!

Comment

Got one in a Charvel 5FX. I love it. Great crunch and a lot of harmonics.

Comment

Working...
              X