Ngd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd!

Where's the pics, you say? No pics because UPS is trying to drive me insane with anxiety. They're usually here by now. Guess I'll just spend my entire day hovering right behind the front door and wearing a circle in the carpet.
    I only need one more guitar.

I don't know how well the color shows up but it's pretty nice. Lots of metal flake in the finish. Also the chainsaw case is in mint condition...I'm almost more excited about having another one of those that's not broken to shit.

GOOD DAY.

Comment

Very cool! What happened to the strap button?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The guy's kid broke it off and didn't tell him. He's been a very good seller and very communicative...when I asked him about it tonight, he found out what happened, and man was he furious. I wouldn't want to be that kid right now.

It's not that big a deal to me, slight annoyance of having to get the rest of that screw out without damaging the body. My friend has a set of reverse drill bits and I think we can take care of it without much problem. Otherwise the guitar was basically flawless, I can't even find any minor scratches.

I already felt bad that he lost so much money flipping this guitar. He bought it on ebay 2 months ago, and I bid on it that time too. I think he lost around 450$ reselling it after fees and shipping. No idea why it didn't get half as much interest this time around....pays to keep an eye out. So I didn't take him up on his offer for recompense...just asked him to send the button so I can fix it.

Comment

If he lost $450 on it, he paid way too much the first time.

I remember when a member here tried selling one in the classifieds and it took weeks for someone to bite at $500. Those were good times

Comment

I thought that was the red soloist COloradoman was selling, but tthat was a USA.

Nice grab - looks killer (for something that ain't a strat, anyway )
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              If he lost $450 on it, he paid way too much the first time.

I remember when a member here tried selling one in the classifieds and it took weeks for someone to bite at $500. Those were good times
              Well, it was on ebay, so he paid what the market determined it was worth. I actually don't think it was too outrageous for something in this condition. Ebay/paypal takes a 12% chunk now, and flipping guitars always loses you the shipping in one direction. But this definitely was a marked price difference...I guess no one was paying attention.

If you see one in this shape for 500$ just send it my way too.

Comment

I dunno..if the guys kid can snap a strap button screw with his bare hands..I certainly wouldn't fuck with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                  I dunno..if the guys kid can snap a strap button screw with his bare hands..I certainly wouldn't fuck with him!
                  No shit! :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X