Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hunt is on for a Jackson DK27D Baritone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunt is on for a Jackson DK27D Baritone!!

Boy it has been awhile since I have been here!I ACTUALLY Slimmed my setup down ALOT and I am selling my PRISTINE Yamaha RGX420SD-6 Baritone So That leaves me with My SLSMG Soloist. I was just doing a Search and found Jackson MADE a DK27D Baritone!!! WOOT! I LOVE The Yamaha,but HATE The Floyd. So I called The main places(Matts Music,M.F.,Sweet,Sam,ZZ,etc) for any "B"stock/Scratch and dent/forgotten ones in the back,N.O.S.and nothing. One website said they had them,but when I called,nothing. I was hoping to find one that I Could actually get a reciept W/Warranty. I called Jackson to see if any remaining ones have been sent back,and nothing. Does any of you guys know of/recommend who to call? Now I know they havent been sold for quite a few years,but I know there are some music places that "Ohh Thats right,,we have one buired in the back"type deal.
    Last edited by Dan; 06-12-2010, 02:57 AM.
    HIGHLY MODDED Peavey Ultra Plus 120
    Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt Amp
    (2)Vader 2x12 Cabs
    Late 80's-early 90's Ibanez Tubescreamer
    Boss TU-2
    2005 Jackson SLSMG Soloist
    1986 Black Cherry Charvel Model 4
    1988 Blue Charvel Model 3DR

Ebay.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Yes and I shaall begin my search for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Good luck to you in your endeavor.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I doubt you'll find one N.O.S. with a warranty. At best you'd find one that one store bought from another new but stamped 2nd so they didn't have to deal with warranty claims.

Other than that, go for a used one, if it ever shows up.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I seen ZZ Sounds years ago was blowing them out the door for $299. I like my Soloist set at "E" and find a Jackson Baritone for all the "B"tunings. Yeah the "2nd" stamping one I was kinda hoping on,so again the hunt is on! I just hope people dont call it "A RARE Guitar,with plenty of scratches,so I am asking $700" As for the "Pot O' Gold" ,,,I found a Leperchahn,,but he had no gold,,nothing,,not even a ATM Card!
          HIGHLY MODDED Peavey Ultra Plus 120
          Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt Amp
          (2)Vader 2x12 Cabs
          Late 80's-early 90's Ibanez Tubescreamer
          Boss TU-2
          2005 Jackson SLSMG Soloist
          1986 Black Cherry Charvel Model 4
          1988 Blue Charvel Model 3DR

Comment

Working...
          X