Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides GMW, other good custom graphic places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Besides GMW, other good custom graphic places?

Chris, thank Newc for this:

J/C Catalog

Comment

Originally posted by Back For More:
      Chris, thank Newc for this:

J/C Catalog
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Newc! And thanks BFM! Now the confusion REALLY starts! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mariner99:
        quote:
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally posted by Newc:
        Anyone gotten work or a quote from the artist who does those "GothGhost" Ebay auctions? That Eddie and Bark at the Moon were perfect.

Newc
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        That was who did my tiger body and she does incredible work. If I had somewhere to park the file, I'd post a pic. I sent a couple of requests for quote to her yesterday and will let you know when they come back.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mariner99-
        Can you shoot me a pic of the work they did? [email protected] I appreciate it!

Comment

You have mail Chris.

Comment

THANK YOU!! I like it! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] You gonna get a neck with a matching headstock? That would be SOOOOOO cool... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

...gave you some stars too so you can be cool! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hadn't thought of a matching headstock but it's a great idea! And thanks for the stars!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Newc:
                  Anyone gotten work or a quote from the artist who does those "GothGhost" Ebay auctions? That Eddie and Bark at the Moon were perfect.

Newc
                  That was who did my tiger body and she does incredible work. If I had somewhere to park the file, I'd post a pic. I sent a couple of requests for quote to her yesterday and will let you know when they come back.

Comment

Working...
                  X