Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I or Shouldn't I?

Whew!!! Ya had me worried there for a bit. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Well, get to it. I did a strat(mexican) body once and it came out pretty good. Got alot of compliments on it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Should I or Shouldn\'t I?

should i just sand the clear coat off and paint er up or should i sand it right down i really dont want to sand it right down because it takes forever !!!

thanks for advice

Comment

should i just sand the clear coat off and paint er up or should i sand it right down i really dont want to sand it right down because it takes forever !!!

thanks for advice

Comment

HERE GOES!!!!

Comment

Should I or Shouldn\'t I?

Should i Paint my Jackson King V Pro body black?
          Right now its White and its always been white its a earlys 90'2 japanese king v pro. But everyone says i shoudl leae it because its orginal its white blah blah blah because no one around here has jacksons lol. But its all taken apart anyways so i migth as well paint it now.

little help

Comment

Put the spray can down and step away from the guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are you a pro refinisher? If not, I say leave it to the guys who are good at it. I couldn't stand to see a nice neck through guitar get ruined because someone was bored with the color. If you dont know what you are doing the back of the neck will feel like crap. White is my favorite, if ya don't like it, send it to me!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

no no lol

Its a bolt-on man! If it was neckthrough i wouldn't be touchin it at all. I have done 2 guitars before I wanna re-do the guitar because there some little dings and scratches i wanna get rid of. Thats all.

Comment

Working...
              X