Mirrored Sharkfin Inlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrored Sharkfin Inlay

What is mirrored sharkfin inlay? I'm assuming this means it's like reversed, but the flat side of the fins is facing the headstock of the guitar, but I could be wrong.

It's literally the sharkfin inlay being made of mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
      It's literally the sharkfin inlay being made of mirror.
      +1...and good luck finding them!

Comment

Haha, simpler than I thought. Is there a term for the inlay I described? I always see sharkfin and reversed, but never with the flat side of the fin facing the opposite direction.

Comment

Are you talking about the shark eye graphic?

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Click on the picture if you wanna see it better.

Comment

I think you mean like this right? It has been done before, this isn't mine but another JCF'er who sent me a pic of his.

Comment

That's just wrong
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

FYI, all 4 rotations of the sharkfin inlays are possible (even on the same fretboard if you wish), just make sure that you EXPLICITLY mention this in the order form. And add a reference photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                  I think you mean like this right? It has been done before, this isn't mine but another JCF'er who sent me a pic of his.

Yep, there it is. Glorious!

Comment

Those look so stupid!
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                      Those look so stupid!
                      I couldn't find an emoticon for angrily shaking my fist, but that's what I'm doing.

Comment

Im pretty sure there is one actually! Theres a thing that says find more.Any of those
                        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Doesn't Roody have a RR with mirror sharkies?

Comment

Working...
                          X