Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Charvel!

Hey guys,

so today i was off in an old music store with my grandfather and came across an old charvel with tweed hardcase, it was yellow with a sort of wave burst going through the whole body, had 2 jackson single coil pickups and a jackson humbucker....

so i was wondering if i could get some info on the guitar but unfortunently i have only a picture which isent the greatest quality as its from the stores website but ill drop the link below. The guitar is about a quarter of the way down the page on the left hand side and is priced at 4500 Swedish Krona which is about $600. the only damange to the guitar was mild buckle rash otherwise she was a beauty and a real player too, although i dident plug her into an amp at the time. IT also came with the original case.

so if you guys could drop me some info on the guitar, as im sure there are some people here with knowledge of Charvel guitars, i noticed on the neck plate that it was stamped 'ft myr, texas', or something similar i cant remember exactly what it said.

any info in where the guitar was made, possibly what years it was in production and how much it would be worth.

feedback much appreciated,

Larsson

Looks like a 90-91 375 Dlx to me. Should be a nice guitar, Japanese built. Not sure of the value these days.
    Here's what a quick look around the J/C catalogue scans brought up -

Comment

Yup, a 375DLX. all second hand Jackson/Charvel bolt-on imports in sweden tend to go in the range 3000-5000.
      That should be a nice guitar though; great pickups, and good trem.

Comment

thanks for the reply guys, im tempted to ask the store if i can trade in my Ibanez grg270b for the Charvel, and i believe this one has the optional flame top which the catalogue said....

my grandfather knows the owner of the store quiet well so i may be able to borrow the guitar home for a few days and go into extensive testing to see what it really can pull off!

Comment

Working...
        X