Re: What do you all think?

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Now it only needs a monkey grip. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by sdjacksonlover:
        Hmm Well THIS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE STEVE VAI RR, and I am seriously thinking about having it done...and the cost would be alot less than you think..what ya think??
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Holy Christ! That's the COOLEST RR I've ever seen! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Well i think IT SUCKS! j/k. I think it's really cool ^.^ I always wondered what kinda black beveled guitars people would come up with.

Comment

Hmm Well THIS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE STEVE VAI RR, and I am seriously thinking about having it done...and the cost would be alot less than you think..what ya think??

Comment

That's pretty cool, man! Only, instead of a monkey grip, you need to put a suitcase handle on top of it... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I say GIV'R! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Either way, that will be one cool Rhoads.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
                  That's pretty cool, man! Only, instead of a monkey grip, you need to put a suitcase handle on top of it... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

I toyed with the idea of silver metallic with blood red bevels.

Comment

Well,, all systems go the JEM RR will be done, It hopefully should undergo transformation in a week... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ June 30, 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Comment

Working...
                      X