HELP ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME!

IVE LOST ONE OF THE LOCKING BITS AT THE BRIDGE OF MY FLOYD!

I HAVE A JACKSON JS 30 AND I HAVE LOST THIS ONE PARTICULAR PART!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE OF THESE PARTS OFF THE NET OR IF THERE IS A REMEDY FOR IT?

I HAVE A GIG TONIGHT ASWELL AND IM ALREADY NERVOUS!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The pic's fuzzy bit oh well

Re: HELP ME!

You should be able to get that at any reputable music store. They usually have a box of those little parts for just such an occasion. By the way your pic isn't working.

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by mupps:
      IVE LOST ONE OF THE LOCKING BITS AT THE BRIDGE OF MY FLOYD!

I HAVE A JACKSON JS 30 AND I HAVE LOST THIS ONE PARTICULAR PART!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE OF THESE PARTS OFF THE NET OR IF THERE IS A REMEDY FOR IT?

I HAVE A GIG TONIGHT ASWELL AND IM ALREADY NERVOUS!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The pic's fuzzy bit oh well
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">....for a quick fix put the ball end of the string in the locking hole thingy and clamp it with the screw going into the ball end a bit and she'll hold for the gig ! if your doing bar drops and stuff it's not the nicest fit and will go out of tune maybe , probably lol but it will get you though the gig forsure , it you want real jackson parts for the future contact Kevin here http://www.eastonguitars.com anyway this will work for ya man ! have a good one [show] tonight ! //Steve

Comment

Well the show went crap, I had to borrow a guitar from the local shop (a ****e Squier Jagmaster) and I couldnt hear the rest of the band and I played wa-a-a-a-a-y tooo fast!

Oh well!

Comment

www.stewmac.com has the string retainer blocks for Floyd saddles. Get some [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X