mark morton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark morton?

i just went to the rockstar mayhem festival in okc and saw lamb of god. it was a sweet show but i noticed that mark didnt play a single jackson guitar. he played a couple different prs custom 24 models. did he drop jackson? inform me plz

I knew he played different Jackson's, didn't think he'd play anything else.

Comment

I've never seen him play anything but a Jackson in recent memory. His Jazz'R, his Dominions, his Soloists...heck, he's even broken out the Adrian Smith Sig on occasion. I'd like to see some pics if you have them.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
        I've never seen him play anything but a Jackson in recent memory. His Jazz'R, his Dominions, his Soloists...heck, he's even broken out the Adrian Smith Sig on occasion. I'd like to see some pics if you have them.
        This probably wasn't directed at me, but here's him playing a Rhoads:

Comment

Yeah...I wanted to see him playing a PRS. But you can add Rhoads to my list of Jacksons he plays!

Comment

I wanted to go to that show..but couldn't. I can't imagine him not playin a Jackson all night..wow

Comment

my bad guys, it actually wasnt mark. he ended up leaving the last 3 dates of the tour and was replaced by the guitarist from between the buried and me. from the crowd they looked exactly the same.

Last edited by sniperbob; 08-15-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

LOL scared the shit out of me.

Comment

So Morton isn't in LoG anymore?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I went to the Mayhem Festival a couple weeks ago. Mark was playing his red Dominion and towards the end played some black Strat.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      So Morton isn't in LoG anymore?
                      He supposedly left the tour to be home for the birth of his child.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                        He supposedly left the tour to be home for the birth of his child.
                        Good man.

Comment

Whew, scary. I'd hate to see Jackson lose one of their three endorsees I've heard of.
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

that rhoads is the first jackson the company ever sent him. Personally I would have sent him a USA guitar but hey, he got it for free instead of them fixing one of his guitars. There is a video on the jackson site that explains where that guitar came from. Mark also hasnt always played jackson. For awhile i remember he played framus guitars. Who knows, guitarists sometimes jump ship pretty quick. It upsets me that he would go to PRS though. While nice guitars they are seriously overpriced and not as good as they used to be.
                            Last edited by Tmoran; 08-17-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                              Whew, scary. I'd hate to see Jackson lose one of their three endorsees I've heard of.
                              hahahahahahahaha no shit!!
                              Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X