Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi! I'm a new member introducing myself. I currently don't own any Jackson's or Charvel's, but have been an admirer of those guitars for many years now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Hello

Well hey, you have good taste! You are now obligated to buy a really cool Jackson, and post pics of it. You will then spend all your waking moments scheming to aquire more of them (2nd job, crime, sell kids to slave labour etc. etc.) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Welcome [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I currently don't own any Jackson's or Charvel's
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Give us a few weeks, you'll own one, then two, then.....

Just kidding, welcome to the forum! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

look what they did to me... coming from one jackson and an Ibeenhad, making me dislike the Ibeenhad and wanting all those precious Jacksons... it's GAS I tell you!! GAS!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Watch out! I have been here only once before and now have one too, and I don't even play the guitar! But I am tearing myself away before... mmmust rresssisst... get awaaay!!

(...) I'mma buy me a soloist [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I have failed...

Ize

Comment

Welcome to your best source on Jackson/Charvel guitars. You probably should acquire a Jackson or Charvel immediatley, so you can see why we are so passionate about these guitars. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                1990 Jackson Professional
                1992 Dean ML
                2004 Epiphone Flying V
                2005 Epiphone Dot
                2009 Fender Stratocaster
                2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
                2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
                2006 Fender P Bass
                2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
                1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
                1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
                Custom Pedalboard
                ADA MP1
                ADA FX2
                Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by markpb:
                  Well hey, you have good taste! You are now obligated to buy a really cool Jackson, and post pics of it. You will then spend all your waking moments scheming to aquire more of them (2nd job, crime, sell kids to slave labour etc. etc.) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Welcome [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If he's like me he'll spend all his waking moments waiting for it. Been waiting for over 100 days now. Still no date for ETA [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X