jacksonfanatic.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacksonfanatic.com

is this a legit site? i found a guitar i liked on there, but when i try to contact the buyer, it takes me to guitar center or musicians friend. ?? :think:

Guess I answered my own question. The guitar in question that I was looking at... well after digging online, I found the exact guitar/pictures/description, except it was on a random forum and in the thread it had been sold. How in the hell does this website do this? How do they dig so deep online, find Jackson guitars for sale, and make it looks like a professional for sale ad? And what do they gain from this? I don't quite understand...

Comment

Seems like a website that searches the internet for Jackson guitar sales. I've seen a very similar site like this but for Mesa Boogie amplifiers. The sales these websites find is insane. It really does dig deep.
      check it out, http://www.mesa-amp-auctions.com/, looks like the same exact structure as Jackson fanatic...I just dont get it tho...what do they get out of this? good will maybe?

Comment

No... they can't. Because it doesn't link to the original page when you click on anything and it doesn't allow you to contact the buyer. The only thing I thought is that maybe Musicians Friend sponsors it, but there's no way they'd sponsor a page like that.

I'm really puzzled by it.

Comment

Working...
        X