• Show
Clear All

• Strange version of SLAT3-7

Hey guys,

Dunno if you discuss this before but something is strange on SLAT3-7 :

Binding :

No Binding :

Exactly the same color.

I see somes with big logo and other with small (like the picture on the jackson web site).

Somebody know why ?

Thanks.
    Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

I believe this was discussed previously. The first release had no binding and the re-issue came with. I've only seen the non-binded version in a shop.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ok why 2 release ? It's a new model of this year. It's weird because a friend of mine bought it just after the winter namm 2010 and it have the binding.
      Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

I'm more impressed with the fact they finally did fret inlays that actually cover the width of the 7 string fretboard. The 6 string inlays in a 7 string board looked like an after thought ("shit, we forgot to make new inlays").

Comment

Original run/prototypes didn't have the binding, the large jackson headstock inlay or the 7 string inlays... everything after had the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
            I'm more impressed with the fact they finally did fret inlays that actually cover the width of the 7 string fretboard. The 6 string inlays in a 7 string board looked like an after thought ("shit, we forgot to make new inlays").
            That was a MAJOR complaint from the 7 string community, and it was nice to see them address that and the binding.
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
            X