My first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post

Welcome aboard. The first rule of this board you seem to already know: when you get a new guitar, especially a custom shop Jackson, you MUST post pics. The people here are very helpful, and you will get out of this board what you put into it.

Re: My first post

There's an Image posting button in the New Topic form below the message box.
    Your pics need to be on a server that allows direct linking such as www.freeservers.com

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome Dude!

I'll be anxiously waitin' for the pics of your axe... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keep on rockin' [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey welcome! Can't wait to see the guitar.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] What are the specs of the Rhoads?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

oh what are the specs you aks.. well from the top, reverse headstock, neck through, same body wood as the usa rhoads, snow white with black pinstripes, single emg humbucker in the bridge, real floyd, all black hardware.. I think those are all the important ones.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

sorry about that post.. my brother put that on there.. Most of it was correct, but as far as the wood goes, i know it has an ebony fretboard, but i dont remember what kind of wood it is. i will definately post pics once i return and get everything squared away.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i am all out of bubblegum!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

HEY.. sorry about that post. My brother took it upon himself to write about my new guitar because i have been having dreams about it. He was right in most of the specifications, but he didnt specify what kind of emg (an 81) and what kind of wood. It has an ebony fretboard with mother of pearl sharkfins and logo. It has an alder body with a quarter swan maple neck. Is that the same as a USA rhoads?. Happy 4th of july everyone [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

wow am i out of it.. i thought i posted nearly the same thing twice.. ignore the first one.. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

wow am i out of it.. i posted the same thing twice.. ignore the first one.. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

OK - take your hand off of the mouse and step slowly away from the computer...
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

ya sounds like a good idea to me... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board!
                          Welcome to the board!
                          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My first post

hello everybody. This is my first post in the forum. I just wanted to say hi and that i will be getting my new custom shop rhoads within the next week and i would like to post some pics. I am new to this forum.. can anyone help me out? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by evolutionofvirtue:
                              hello everybody. This is my first post in the forum. I just wanted to say hi and that i will be getting my new custom shop rhoads within the next week and i would like to post some pics. I am new to this forum.. can anyone help me out? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool man welcome ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X