No announcement yet.

After 2 years 3 rebuilds Jackson CS failed to deliver my KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been reading this thread quickly... It's all very sad and annoying. Jackson always claim to be a killer custom shop (see Chris Cannella in his videos where he always says the same text holding different guitars ^^) and once they get a simple order (KV2 with string-through and an additional knob, ffs) they can't get it fucking right.

They ask for 5000 bucks, let professionals handle everything and this is what comes out ? I've seen many people happy with their CS guitars, but come on, this is total shit. Not being able to read a custom order is definitely nothing professional. And failing several times in a row starts being ridiculous, even.

Anyway, I'm not a hater or anything, I just hope you'll get the guitar you ACTUALLY ordered in the end. AND I'd love some pics too ^^.

Comment

• Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
      They are one and the same. It's the same equipment and same guys doing the custom Jacksons and Charvels.
      Not quite, Rich: it's Pablo & Mike Shannon doing the Jacksons, and Eldred & Red doing the Charvels. I think.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Eldred? I thought he was long gone from JC?...
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

• Originally posted by neilli View Post
          Eldred? I thought he was long gone from JC?...
          Don't put too much thought into this, guys. It could turn out to be like the restaraunt business, where you don't want to know the chef after all.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

• The Masterbuilders are Mike, Pablo, Red Dave & Pat - Charvel and Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              The Masterbuilders are Mike, Pablo, Red Dave & Pat - Charvel and Jackson.
              OK, but it's Pablo & Mike doing Jacksons, and Red Dave & Pat doing the Charvels. I talked to Pablo & Mike about this during the tour last summer.

Comment

• To my knowledge, there are no hard and fast definitive rules on this. They'll do both Jackson and Charvel.

Mike has certainly done some of my Charvels. And I recently saw pics of him finishing someone else's Charvie. Also, I recently got pictures of Red Dave doing a Jackson order of mine.

Comment

• Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

Things must have changed in the past year then, probably the economy and or vacation schedules...

Comment

• This thread is really important. Jackson/Charvel will take care of you AK. oh, most of us at JCS do look at JCF.. Quality is important to us! Keep Shreddin!
                    Never give up on your dreams!

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      And I recently saw pics of him finishing someone else's Charvie.
                      Gee whiz, could it be possible that the Charvie he was finishing was mine? I did just place an order in late May-LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shredder777 View Post
                        This thread is really important. Jackson/Charvel will take care of you AK. oh, most of us at JCS do look at JCF.. Quality is important to us! Keep Shreddin!
                        Hey shredder! 8 posts in 4 1/2 years, ya lurker! Post more often, you random JCMI employee you!

I just checked your profile:

"shredder777 has not made any friends yet" Awwwwwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Hey shredder! 8 posts in 4 1/2 years, ya lurker! Post more often, you random JCMI employee you!

I just checked your profile:

"shredder777 has not made any friends yet" Awwwwwwww
                          *Requested*

Comment

• Originally posted by shredder777 View Post
                            This thread is really important. Jackson/Charvel will take care of you AK. oh, most of us at JCS do look at JCF.. Quality is important to us! Keep Shreddin!
                            I just started playing in a band again so take your time but hurry up.

and I am glad you read the thread.

Comment

• This thread is starting to get a little too touchy-feely.

Seriously though it is good to see that Jackson responded to the issue(s) Jason has/had. Now hopefully all will be resolved soon so we can see a Kick Ass NGD thread.
                              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• I had something like this thread a few weeks ago when someone here in Perth was chasing a guitar tech on our local Bands forum. Our old friend Perry's name came up with a negitave comment. Have a read and see how Perry handled it. Perhaps the Jackson CS should take notes.

Charvel CST 060 1992
                                Charvel CST 070 1992
                                Charvel CDS 090 1993
                                Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
                                Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                                Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
                                Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
                                Duesenberg 49er 2012
                                Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                                Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
                                History TH-LS Limited 2009
                                History SH-LSV 2010