My guitar is trashed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My guitar is trashed!!!!

Gee, that's strange, since it got off to such a great start.

Comment

[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

OMG OMG OMG teh Rox0rz, im s000 kooliez koz i do pot teh shiz omg...yeah, tell the world [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] probably everyone on this board smokes weed..next.

Comment

I'm thinking somebody has a recipe to make crack laced with PCP!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

milage is mitten chief!

stop all immigrants at the purple border, you know?
            stabble?
            take a monkey to protect your incest, you need fruit sight man!
            leave nothing in your jungle tart, it has the bird power to see a houe slandered by giant plowing goat master!
            again i warn you to be a couning hornet, even though the seeds of lloyd can see past pork living, you cannot misplace the judge in these times of such middle dairy billif duck million is what you are after, might i suggest a pile of deflated morons? ph! i see what you like, a stick with vollyball blood!
            get out of here!! you cannot raid my mouse sinter like this! i have been to the forest of retarded feelings, and i have seen the one eyed turtle of molly!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis:
              ...i have been to the forest of retarded feelings...
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, really??? We would've never known. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

(It's gotten old already, dude.)

Comment

Set your chickens free!!!!!!!

Or on fire so we can have a barbecue! It's summer you know... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis:
                  stop all immigrants at the purple border, you know?
                  i have been to the forest of retarded feelings,
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How'd you get over the border?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

We know you've been to the forest of retarded feelings! Talk about poster child for abortion.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Uncle Cardboard Wrote,
                    Josh dubber had a dumb feeling pounding house rent, member trouble took king volpe to uterus school

Cardboard women in the graveyard...... specles of a childish milked cat. You are the wild from the tame, you are the flavor of insane. You're garlic sucks ass and doesn't belong in this chocolate ****ing pudding vrandma!!! Get this **** away from me PFC Yoo!!! **** you you ****ing ****!! Kiss me in my gourd you step side truck molester!!! Lick your own trash liner you damned goat bucket!! Grab a weenie from grillie's self cooking lobster

Hey man you supposedly seem to think you might possibly have an idea but don't quite possibly seem to know.

No deoderant fool!! Can't you see that stink is all about cheap hump?
                    I suppose I never noticed? I've just ben so busy before paying carp tag to buff my pubic Johnny!!
                    Really? That's gross!! Anyone who does that is a mild swipe!! Just stay away from me and my titty campbell!! I don't ever want to smell it the taste already!!!
                    Oh C'mon!! It's not that good!! It's just a little piss in the 3.14!!! Just enjoy it like the rest of these raped chandles.

Comment

Drugs r bad Ok!
                      [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                      www.kiddhavok.com
                      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

COB.

Comment

Dennis rules!! I dont know what he is talking about but it is funny. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X