X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr5 string thru

hi there

got a couple of questions :

i'm planning to buy a guitar again ( actually playing bass ) i like jacksons and some less popular bc richs or deans but the jacksons have the best quality / price relation

i'm thinking of a rr5 - it's neck thru etc

the question is : is it possible to insert a floyd in that ?

Re: rr5 string thru

Of course it's possible, but after the price of the guitar, the woodwork and a new Floyd, you're looking at the price of an RR1, which already comes pre-equipped. I'd go that route.

Comment

Yeah, you're better off with the RR1 that's USA made, has neck/headstock binding, ebony fingerboard, and is already equipped with a Floyd.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Or get an older USA or early 90's Pro off Ebay for under $1000.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i can get the rr5 five NEW for 750 ( no idea why it's so cheap - in the jackson pricelist it costs 1450 $ ) the sl3 from the japanese guitars is nicer but... you know i don't think i could get it for the same price

Comment

skarhead:
            i can get the rr5 five NEW for 750 ( no idea why it's so cheap - in the jackson pricelist it costs 1450 $ )
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, $1450 is list price. NO ONE pays list price for a Jackson! I saw new RR5's here in NJ at GC for $666. (oooh...666...isn't Guitar Center clever?)
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
              I saw new RR5's here in NJ at GC for $666. (oooh...666...isn't Guitar Center clever?)
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, the GC over on Rt. 18 in East Brunswick, NJ has an address of 666. It really does!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yep 666 is the address, that's where I got my RR1
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

hmm so i'm gonna ask those guys in that shop if they could get me an sl3 ( list price is the same :PPP )

Comment

Working...
                  X