Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racnis View Post
    be gone with the creme binding
    Their production models don't have creme binding. It's an off-white called ivoroid, but it's still not as yellowed as creme.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• i think jackson need a single cut guitar to compete with all the other manufacturers

Comment

• That's also something I've been thinking for quite some time. We already have ESP that make the Eclipse series with dual EMGs, now I'd like a Jackson LP-style with Duncans (since Jackson always use Duncans ^^). You know what ? I'm sure they'd make them with alder bodies...

Comment

• They did make the JJP (Jackson Junior Paul). It was all mahogany, with a bolt-on painted neck. http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1997Page02.jpg
          I owned this black one. It sounded great, but it's pretty small, smaller than a real LP.

Marty Friedman had a one-humbucker LP that Jackson made full-size, but I can't find a pic of it at the moment.

Supposedly, the JJP was originally made for Joey Z of Life of Agony.

Charvel also had the Refinement for the Japanse market.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
            The what market now?

Gettin' ya back for yesterday, Joe!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• LOL I meant to do that, just to make sure you were paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                The what market now?
                That's just Jersey Speak - here's some context: "I got a big interview tomorrow. Can I borrow ja panse to wear with ja shirt?"
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

• Ja got that right.

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Marty Friedman had a one-humbucker LP that Jackson made full-size, but I can't find a pic of it at the moment.
                      PLEASE find this!!!!!!!!!

Also I really like the Single Cut Jackson/Charvel... Too bad it wasn't full shape. With an alder body, and a floyd (knowing Jackson) I'd cream and buy one.

Comment

• I'd be really happy if Jackson would introduce "lightweight LPs" as a new shape ^^. Gibsons are friggin heavy, ESPs are heavy (less but still), Ibanez suck, Deans have ugly headstocks...

Oh yeah, that'd be great ! Jackson single-cut with a 6-in-line headstock LOL

Comment

• hmmm. id really like a full sized strat body, original floyd, maple neck with dot inlays, reversed strat headstock and a single humbucker without having to resort to custom shop..

Comment

• Originally posted by maluco View Post
                            hmmm. id really like a full sized strat body, original floyd, maple neck with dot inlays, reversed strat headstock and a single humbucker without having to resort to custom shop..
                            This sounds quite Charvel IMO ^^.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                              This sounds quite Charvel IMO ^^.
                              maybe,

there is a thread somewhere with a jackson fitting this description. Fromthe 80's if i remember correctly. stunning guitar. It may well have been custom but you are right. Theres a better chance of charvel doing this

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                                I'd be really happy if Jackson would introduce "lightweight LPs" as a new shape ^^. Gibsons are friggin heavy, ESPs are heavy (less but still), Ibanez suck, Deans have ugly headstocks...

Oh yeah, that'd be great ! Jackson single-cut with a 6-in-line headstock LOL
                                Have you played the Ibanez Les Paul copies form the stone age, (70's I think)? They're magnificent.

Comment

Working...
                                X