Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... "hell yeah" ?

I'm not being an ass, but when people jerk at me, I just jerk back. I've always been like that and I'm not planning to change this, so be nice to me and everything works fine. I started this thread after all, I don't want World War III in here

Comment

• I like the idea to make all of the finish options available on the USA Selects again, because most of my favourites have been discontinued. They don't have to make many in those finishes, but it would be nice to be able to order them.

It makes you think, since a large number of people buying USA Selects end up placing an order with a dealer, who in turn places the order with Jackson and waits for the guitar to be built, then why not let the customer have a slightly larger say in the guitar. So, like I just said, lots of other finish options (I want Raspberry Burst back, dammit!), perhaps the option of a reverse headstock, or a different pickup combo, or different colour hardware, with only a slight upcharge. Surely that shouldn't be too difficult to do, though given Jackson's record on custom chop guitars I'd be terrified that they'd get it wrong!
      I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

• While I think Jackson should offer reverse headstocks, I think the standard pointy headstock is the best headstock...ever! I prefer standard headstocks but there is enough demand to make a reverse version available as a USA Select and not just custom shop.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
          ... "hell yeah" ?

I'm not being an ass, but when people jerk at me, I just jerk back. I've always been like that and I'm not planning to change this, so be nice to me and everything works fine. I started this thread after all, I don't want World War III in here
          Lighten up, Francis. its all good.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I like turtles.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I eat paste.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• hey you fuckheads, keep it on topic or norgash20 with the metallic pink RR5FR5FRR is going to get pissed. we are talkin bout REVERSE headstocks here, not pasting turtles.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I eat paste.
                  That explains a whole lot Joe.

Comment

• I hear ya. I gotta run to the bathroom right now... the turtle is poking its head out.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I hear ya. I gotta run to the bathroom right now... the turtle is poking its head out.
                      good luck with that.

Comment

• My bad, turtles didn't have a reverse headstock...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                          at least I don't insult others, not even when joking...

and fuck you all
                          Apparently you don't know the definition of irony, either. (Cue argument about whether that is actually irony.)

Hey guy, I'm so sorry. Don't get mad at me over the interwebs or anything. I am not sure how I could go on living.

Comment

• alright, thats it. we need to make a thread about reverse headstocks to rally Jackson to make them a standard USA option. or at least for a limited time.

and Jazz, quit pissin off Francis!! we're talkin guitars here!

Comment

• I'm so sorry. Please continue with more great ideas.

Comment

• LOL, we've been joking enough now.

@Jazz don't worry, I got the irony thing down straight

I agree with the finish thing, USA needz moar finishes. Also needz moar pickup configurations cause damn, I'm sick of the JB/Jazz combination. Okay for the reverse headstocks, even if I wouldn't buy these.

Will they offer a 24-fret USA Rhoads one day ?

Comment

Working...
                                X