Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Mark Morton Dominion with an archtop would be sweet.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How about the recently released Rhoads Relic minus all the relicing for a reasonable price? I like my guitars looking new so no need to have the black tape on the back, the aging of the hardware, the little nicks and dings, or a broken screw head in the body. IOW, make mine look like it did when Randy first picked up his guitar new How much $ can we shave off the price at that point?
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Re-release the original Phil Collen Archtop in all black with a Floyd and not a Kahler!

My Visa Gold would be flying out of my wallet at like Mach II

Comment

a DK1 with passives. Or with EMGS but NO battery cavity
          Hail yesterday

Comment

A WR5FR model, Warrior equivalent to the KE5FR, RR5FR and KV5FR,

this and put fucking ebony on all the 5 series, and the soloist

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
              A WR5FR model, Warrior equivalent to the KE5FR, RR5FR and KV5FR,

this and put fucking ebony on all the 5 series, and the soloist
              If I had to live with anything, this would be it.

Comment

A larger selection of plain finishes for the soloists (the SL3 should be available at least in red and white)? And reintroduce the SL4 as a japanese-made model (and find a good way of differentiating the SL1/2 and SL3/4, like different neck to body transition/"heel" and other stuff). I don't get why they dropped the SL4 and kept the SL3... Maple fretboards should be an option on all models made in the US.
                I guitar, therefore, I am a Guitarer

http://iguitarer.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by 86barettaguy View Post
                  I don't get why they dropped the SL4 and kept the SL3...
                  Probably because it only had 22 frets. But now they've got the SL3MG, so it's similar to the SL4, just with two extra frets. http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...uct=2914003803
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kahler 2300 trems across the line.
                    The 1.5 deg (or 2, or whatever it was) angled back neckthru's with the raised bridge across the line.
                    10 string models.
                    Active JE-1000/1200/1500 circuits.

I don't want much.

Comment

I'd like to see more maple fretboards. I can't help it, they give me GAS.

Matching headstocks on all white guitars.

The option to change minor details on ordered USA Selects with only a slight upcharge (or none at all )would be nice too, but they wouldn't do that because it might lose a few custom sales. Still if I could order a Soloist with a maple fretboard, well I'd be far more tempted to get one than I am now.

I'd also like to see some of the discontinued finishes made available again, like tobacco burst and raspberry burst. In fact, any burst is good!

Put binding on all the Pros. It's on the DK2 group, why can't the KE3 and RR3 have it too?
                      I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Bindings, maple and mahogany seem to be recurrent here, might give their marketing bureau a selling hint

Comment

Since they now have the JV5FR and KE5FR, they should introduce the WR5FR... And the KV5/KE5/WR5, (TOM bridge instead of FR), and ebony boards on the 5 series.

Merge the JS series with the X series. Basswood bodies, Jackson pickups, 24 rosewood frets, MOTO inlays.

I have SO many ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                            24 rosewood frets,
                            I dunno, man, shouldn't frets be made of a metal material rather than wood?

Ar ar
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              I dunno, man, shouldn't frets be made of a metal material rather than wood?

Ar ar
                              he said he has SO many ideas - he didn't say they were good ones.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

well, of course i'd like to see reverse headstocks on more guitars. as for the kellys in black only...you must not have seen jaysters collection yet. the most important change i'd like to see is set that vol knob back a bit please!!! ebony and binding is always nice, even just dark dark rosewood, but no more dk2 profile necks please. lets take it back to the 90's profiles. oh a death angel for the shallow pocketed and NO INLAYS other than the side markers would be awesome IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X