Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, there is certainly enough demand for reverse headstock soloists as standard production USA models. they have been missing that mark for years now. not everyone can afford or is willing to pay custom shop prices for one.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• SL2HR... what does the R stand for again ?

I know, I'm a moron ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
        SL2HR... what does the R stand for again ?

I know, I'm a moron ^^
        REVERSE headstock!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh yeah ! I hate reverse headstocks, maybe that's why ^^

Comment

Oh yeah ! I hate reverse headstocks, maybe that's why ^^
            WHAT?????????????????? How can you hate reverse headstocks? they are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That's because Nagash is the opposite of awesome!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Hi Ronnie. how's the ass kickin biz?

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  you mean, like, a reverse headstock Soloist?

love you too, man
                  Hey fun boys get a room. LOL

Comment

• Bring back the Fusion in USA and Japan Pro series. And a new version of the 750xl. MAke all the USA finish options available as normal production and not custom shop
                    due to lack of popularity. matching headstocks on trans finishes. (ie quilt or flame maple over lay with same color finish). More maple board options.
                    Ebony boards on the upper end professionals.
                    Gil

Comment

• Well, lamers like Nagash02 have had years to collect all of the wussy standard-headstock Soloists they wanted, so how about now, we get reverse headstocks, and some graphics like "Blender Full Of Babies", "Fire at the Elementary School" and "Death Makes A Sandwich (with brain bologna and blood ketchup)" and stuff like that.

No, for reals... A production USA reverse headstock Soloist with a H/S or 2H setup would be really cool. With zombies.

Comment

• hey jazz, I am all about your graphic ideas...... I have a few ideas to add myself. how about some good retro 80's graphics to go with those rev headstocks like "drunken horny skank in the 3rd row wants my cock" and of course "lines of blow on a mirror at 3am" and my personal favorite, "snorting cocaine off a hookers ass" and who could forget "waiting for the herpes test results at the doc's office next to a screaming baby with the croup"

but seriously.......... I am liking the real ideas.

Reverse headstock USA soloists........hell yea. even if they only offered them in trans finishes. still a hell yea. I am thinking they need to do this. its time has come.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          That's because Nagash is the opposite of awesome!
                          at least I don't insult others, not even when joking...

and fuck you all in a way, what's wrong with regular readstocks ? I like WHATEVER I WANT, I don't try to conform to "what everybody should like" cause this way we'll end up playing nothing else than black superstrats with dual humbuckers and a stopbar.

Is it also wrong to like Metallic Pink RR5FRs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                            Bring back the Fusion in USA and Japan Pro series. And a new version of the 750xl. MAke all the USA finish options available as normal production and not custom shop
                            due to lack of popularity. matching headstocks on trans finishes. (ie quilt or flame maple over lay with same color finish). More maple board options.
                            Ebony boards on the upper end professionals.
                            Gil
                            I like the 750XL idea alot!!!!!!!!!!

and FUCK YEA bring back the Fusions!!!!!!! USA and import as well! Fusions fucking ROCKED!!! that would tie in well with my idea of bringin back the toothpaste logo Charvels.

Yo jackson charvel..............are you listenin???

Comment

• I already asked if we could bring the J/C people to read this thread, got no answers

Comment

at least I don't insult others, not even when joking...

and fuck you all in a way, what's wrong with regular readstocks ? I like WHATEVER I WANT, I don't try to conform to "what everybody should like" cause this way we'll end up playing nothing else than black superstrats with dual humbuckers and a stopbar.

Is it also wrong to like Metallic Pink RR5FRs ?
                                Calm down Rooney. we ARE trying not to conform! EVERYONE plays regular headstocks. they are over done and boring, its time to change it up a bit. fuckin A man, lets live a little here.

as for metallic pink RRFR5RRFFRs, Vinnie Vincent called and said......

Comment

Working...
                                X