Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    I would like to see Cockdragon graphics offered on all models with matching headcockdragonstocks!
    now THAT is class.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Who was it that photochopped the Cock Dragon into Space Rape? I want to say Axeweilder.

I'm telling you, all we need to do is work in an octopus tentacle-raping a chick on the beach and we've got Jackson's hottest new finish here, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
        I'm telling you, all we need to do is work in an octopus tentacle-raping a chick on the beach and we've got Jackson's hottest new finish here, folks.
        I'm guessing with your tastes... it should be a dead chick.

-------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

• And... put me down for one, but only if its actually going to be a reality - not like those white lightning fire soloists you guys ordered.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

As long as she holds very still and has a body temperature of around 90 degrees, I'm not too picky.

Comment

And... put me down for one, but only if its actually going to be a reality - not like those white lightning fire soloists you guys ordered.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

only if Learn does the graphix! It should be kickass AND classy
                Last edited by VitaminG; 12-03-2010, 08:40 PM.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  only if Learn does the graphix! It should be kickass AND classy
                  Learn could make a giant purple phallus between two slices of soggy pumpernickel look classier and more awesome than the queen of England wielding a missile launcher directly at the head of Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat. I think he could pull off an dead-chick-octo-rape ;D
                  I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

• oh, and here's my list:

MAHOGANY OPTIONS, PLEASE
                    bring back tobacco and raspberry bursts
                    slant pup configs, please (like this)

a non-custom 24-fretted rhoads with a little more tonal options than one EMG and a damn volume pot, thank you. (maybe a new USA-select, but that could be unrealistic)
                    color-matching headstocks shouldn't be all that hard to do.. at LEAST on USA-selects, it'd probably even give sales a tiny jump if we had that option for them.

oh, and not that i specifically will buy one, but come on. a little more Artist Sigs, man. Nobody said you can't take any cues from ESP/LTD, we won't look down on you.
                    Last edited by Misanthrope[ALWT]; 12-23-2010, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
                      slant pup configs, please (like this)

I wish Jackson bring that option back. Warriors look totally awesome with this configuration, especially if they go with reversed headstocks.

color-matching headstocks shouldn't be all that hard to do.. at LEAST on USA-selects, it'd probably even give sales a tiny jump if we had that option for them.
                      +1
                      -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• warriors look totally awesome period, i don't know what's keeping Jackson from overloading the model with badass-edness. slant configs, matching headstocks, REAL BEVEL ACCENT OPTIONS (a little more than black/white, dude, it's classic but is it too much to ask for a simple blood red bevel/satin black fin?), hell, even some more versatile pickups on the USA (invaders are cool if you're synyster gates, but come on, how about some more options?) the list seriously goes on. i don't think there's any question they're limiting their repertoire a bit.
                        Last edited by Misanthrope[ALWT]; 12-24-2010, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• I would like a string through KV2 and the rebirth of the Y2KV.

Comment

• i doubt they would bring back the Y2KV.. unless Dave came back to Jackson :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
                              i doubt they would bring back the Y2KV.. unless Dave came back to Jackson :ROTF:
                              Jackson/Fender should bring him back, and have also Chris Broderick on board if they can. Megadeth just doesn't look right with Dean and Ibanez.
                              Jackson needs to do a little more hype just like back in the 80's and early 90's, and quit advertising cheap looking guitars like the JS series! If I were a kid again starting with guitars, and see these abominations in the magazines, I'd definitely steer away and look for something else.
                              -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• When I started this thread, I was already thinking Jackson could be more versatile. I had not thought of how many things they were lacking. Mahoganies, maple boards, string-throughs, baritones, seven-strings, 24-fret RRs, reverse headstocks, different pickups, my beloved H-S config, Warriors,...

This is getting creepy after 12 pages !

Comment

Working...
                                X