Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new models would you like from Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Fender should bring him back, and have also Chris Broderick on board if they can. Megadeth just doesn't look right with Dean and Ibanez.
    let me tell you, Mustaine is probably my favorite metal guitarist and I am insanely influenced by him... but not once has he retreated to any endorsers... frankly, I think he's in it for the money, and not his associations in the eyes of the fans. I don't there's one MFer out there that doesn't want Megadeth to be a Jackson band again, but I really just don't think that's going to happen

Jackson needs to do a little more hype just like back in the 80's and early 90's, and quit advertising cheap looking guitars like the JS series! If I were a kid again starting with guitars, and see these abominations in the magazines, I'd definitely steer away and look for something else.
    I agree completely.. their advertising is so lackluster these days.. it's like they're trying to advertise to everyone EXCEPT the people who actually get really hyped on customs, USAs, etc.. I guess they're just relying on our loyalty because they know we won't leave anyway. The notion itself is flattering and insulting at the same.. :think:
    I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
      lfrankly, I think he's in it for the money

Noooooooooooooooooooooo... :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
        Noooooooooooooooooooooo... :ROTF:
        hahaha shahhdaaahp
        I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Working...
        X