Clear All

• Noob here

Hello everybody....great lookin' place. I've been reading for 2 days

Tommy

Cool huh?

Welcome.

Comment

Hello TSG!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hey, good to meet you. This place is addictive for sure. Do you own any Charvel/Jackson guitars? If so, post some photos if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
            Cool huh?

Welcome.
            Absolutely cool....no stuffed shirts here. I'm lookin for a Jackson 7 string and I've been gassin for a San Dimas for a long time. About a month ago, I realized that the empty promises from my previous manufacturer are never gonna materialize. Why wait for pipedream products when they're already out there.

I've also had it with Gibson and any of their subsidiaries. Fender, Charvel and Jackson offers much better value, IMHO.

Here's some of my current lumber...sorry for being so picture heavy.

These are my stompers....I have an RP500 too, but this is my stage rig

Thanks for the warm welcome....nice to see you Racerx!

Tommy

Comment

There's no such thing as being too pic heavy!

Welcome to the board, love the pics, but needs more Jackson/Charvel content. Good luck looking for a Jackson 7 string!

Comment

Thanks Matt....They'll definitely be some Jax/Charvie content soon. I work near a place called The Music Zoo... I've been going there at lunch and DROOLING over some of the Charvies...I'll need some advice from you guys. I played a 2009 Custom Shop San Dimas that was $2900....Then I played a $900 SoCal that played pretty much as good. If it didn't have a pickguard, I would have left the store with it

Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by TommySixGun View Post
                  Thanks Matt....They'll definitely be some Jax/Charvie content soon. I work near a place called The Music Zoo... I've been going there at lunch and DROOLING over some of the Charvies...I'll need some advice from you guys. I played a 2009 Custom Shop San Dimas that was $2900....Then I played a $900 SoCal that played pretty much as good. If it didn't have a pickguard, I would have left the store with it

Tommy
                  He works near the Music Zoo :O

To some of us, The Music Zoo is like Shangri-la.

PS: The USA So-Cals are AMAZING! Do it!
                  Last edited by Grim; 10-12-2010, 07:12 PM.
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Kramer fan are you?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Kramer fan are you?
                      Love the vintage stuff......hate the new Gibson Kramer shit....Gary Kramer should go back to playing golf

Tommy

Comment

Working...
                      X