Hetfield with a King V!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hetfield with a King V!

I've read before that he had one, but had never seen it until now. Check it out, a white, 22 fret, stop tail king V.

If the photo doesn't show up, go to www.metlive.com , then live photos, then 86/87 and the second page of pics. There's more pics of him playing said guitar on there also.

Re: Hetfield with a King V!

Beautiful guitar.

BTW, check out the comment on the bottom

"If you came here to see spandex, eye makeup, and the words 'Rock n Roll baby' in every fukin song, this ain't the ****in' band!!!

...we came here to bang some heads for fifty minutes!!!" - James Hetfield. Donnington '85.

What happened to the arrogance and edge?
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm, they grew up and stopped being teenage punks? [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
      Unfortunately they turned into suits.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Beautiful guitar.

BTW, check out the comment on the bottom

"If you came here to see spandex, eye makeup, and the words 'Rock n Roll baby' in every fukin song, this ain't the ****in' band!!!

...we came here to bang some heads for fifty minutes!!!" - James Hetfield. Donnington '85.

I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

And just how in the hell does a post duplicate itself 5 minutes later? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hitting the back button.

Comment

And just how in the hell does a post duplicate itself 5 minutes later? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Ace

Comment

Ace: WTF????

Comment

I guess this the one with the "Kill Bon Jovi" sticker on the headstock, as on the cover of Guitar Player about a million years ago!

Comment

That guitar was broken at some point in the 80's and never fixed (same as his double neck ESP Explorer). It is serial # J0706 and on the log where the store name space is it says "James Hetfield Metallica".

[ July 08, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

Is that one of those double rhoads style Vs? It looks bloody huge compared to the current Vs.

Cheers,
                      Nick

Comment

Working...
                      X